- Use visual inspection to enable rapid, consistent, accurate quality control.
- Exceed customer expectations with intelligent proposals based on relationships between planning, scheduling and service quality.
- Introduce predictive maintenance using diverse data sources and formats.
- Predict product quality and optimize production parameters.
- Create dynamic BOMs that automatically adapt to changing conditions.
- Predict yield quality and quantity.
- Help your suppliers dynamically tweak product characteristics to meet changing needs.
- Use data to ensure contracts are up to date and favorable under current conditions.
WAREHOUSING AND LOGISTICS
- Automatically adjust stock levels based on real-time events.
- Optimize stock movements through dynamic reshuffling.
- Use process and logistics data to optimize distribution, routing, packaging and load planning.