Big data, analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) take on all the heavy lifting and repetitive tasks of HR teams, thus helping you raise efficiency. Merely boosting efficiency, however, is no longer enough to keep up with the challenges of recruitment, employee engagement and talent development. AI-based applications can help the HR division deliver added value in every role and responsibility. Just a few examples:
Speed up recruitment and hire the best talent
- Detect potential high-profile candidates on the web before they apply.
- Use chatbots to create a more personalized, efficient application experience.
- Automate the screening process, add sentiment analysis and measure the engagement levels of candidates, so that you only invite the most appropriate profiles for an interview.
- Match the expectations of the candidates with those of your teams.
Optimize compensation packages – to motivate your workforce
- Prescriptive analytics provides you with new insights on which to base your compensation packages, such as the likelihood of an employee remaining with the company, rather than the traditional KPIs.
Boost employee engagement and retention
- Unstructured data textual analytics techniques allow you to tap into a goldmine of information – from interviews, performance reviews and customer feedback forms to social media data – to understand employee engagement.
- Sentiment analysis can provide new insights into employee engagement, work pressure, the risk of burnouts, etc.
- Workforce analytics offers the ability not just to predict employee satisfaction but also to find the root causes behind specific problems.