De Watergroep: This major Belgian water supply company was looking for a solution to reduce the amount of water spoiled due to leaks in the pipe network. We built a machine-learning model that perceives deviations in consumption that typically occur from leakage. Before this model, it took one to two weeks for personnel to detect a leak; now, leaks are detected within a day
- Exceed customer expectations with intelligent proposals based on relationships between planning, scheduling and service quality.
- Introduce predictive maintenance using diverse data sources and formats.
- Predict product quality and optimize production parameters. Create dynamic BOMs that automatically adapt to changing conditions.
- Predict yield quality and quantity.
- Help your suppliers dynamically tweak product characteristics to meet changing needs.
- Use data to ensure contracts are up to date and favorable under current conditions.
Warehousing and logistics
- Automatically adjust stock levels based on real-time events.
- Optimize stock movements through dynamic reshuffling.
- Use process and logistics data to optimize distribution, routing, packaging and load planning.