Who are your customers, what matters to them, how do they make purchasing decisions and what are the trends that impact their behavior? In our data-driven society, sales and marketing have access to a wealth of structured and unstructured data that answer these questions – and many others. Artificial intelligence helps them translate that data into actionable strategies with measurable impact, building deep customer connections.
Examples of how AI can help sales and marketing connect with their customers and drive sales include:
- AI is opening a whole new world of possibilities for businesses to build an interactive, personalized customer experience through advanced insights in the behavior, preferences and future profit potential of their target group.
- Companies use AI to work proactively on customer loyalty, customer retention and discover growth opportunities that continuously improve customer value.
- Driven by in-depth knowledge of market and customer dynamics, AI can help create new business models, networks and communities.
- AI drives sales through advanced real-time marketing and customer intelligence.
- AI can help develop a dynamic pricing approach, i.e. set flexible prices based on current market demand.
- By letting chatbots handle simple requests – where answers are finite -, sales can automate routine inquiries, thus speeding up response times for customers.
Distriplus - Customer
We developed a machine-learning solution for this leading beauty and care retailer that identifies the most common shopping basket contents. These insights were piloted in one store and assisted with cross-selling by suggesting products to customers – with surprising and effective results! We’re currently exploring other ways to roll this success story out at other stores.